What I've done:
- Youtube-ing, listened to covers. Love them all, nice! Especially, New Found Glory's Cry Me A River cover.
What will I do later:
- Meet my other two peeps, do some workout ^^
- Do homework
- Got time, do DNT journal. Gosh! I've to hand it in on next Wednesday ):
Yeah, it's clearly stated that I will do some workout later but I'm starting to laze around. BUT, I must go, since last time I wanna do it. Yes, must do it! Haha. And the main thing that had happened today is that I have busted a few people with my sister's wacky cacky joke. I'm sorry people, hadn't I told you guys the joke's sucha sucker? LOL :P Tomorrow will be getting back our Maths paper. I am scared, but I hope, I'm one of them who had improve. Pretty please? Okay, takecare people! Pray hard that I won't use the computer at night yea? Wish that you won't see my name somewhere in the cyberworld. HAHA! XD
-Lanthanum <3
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment