Monday, 24 August 2009

Zero

Hey yo. I had my oral just now. I don't know if I pass or flunk. But I wish it's a pass lah. I did my VERY best already. The teachers laughed. But I don't know if they laugh because I told a joke or "she's sucha crap!". Woah, I hope the teachers' are nice please. Ended my oral around 3.35 and off meeting the others at E4. The guys uh, fasting month also talk crap esp Fake! I think he's hungry already. HAHA! It's been 3 days and I'm waiting for the time that I can join the others fasting. Maybe tomorrow, cross fingers. A sigh of relief as soon as my teacher announced that the P board and journal will be handed in on Wednesday. Die die I thought P board must hand in today. However, I must kanchiong already lah. 2 days more isn't long enough anyway. Thank God, I've got the correct board, I don't need to buy new ones (: And eh, I'm glad to say that I've improved my combined humanes(eventhough overall I still fail). I am so happy! As long as I see improvements, that is okay for me. Thanks to my geography, yeay! If I do my SEQ properly, I should have passed already. Ugh sucha waste! Man, how can I forgot about my timetable that I need to do for my teacher? Tsk =.= People people, I'm sleepy! Can I continue this some other time? Oh yea, just wanna say goodluck to those who will be taking oral tomorrow and so on. It's just 5.40 and I feel like sleeping? Oh no. Takecare!
-Lanthanum <3

No comments: