Sunday, 13 September 2009

A day left

Yo. It's been &^$%* days since I last log into my Messenger. I'm so sad, I can't log into it anymore for now. I can only depend on Ebuddy. I don't really like to use it but what to do rather than I cry to myself, haha kay fake! Right now Spurs leading and who the hell wants them to win? Of course I want Man U to win, oh yes, they will! Anyway, today HAD to work again. Both myself and Fifie really don't wanna work today, cause we don't want, yeah that's the reason fyi. Plus, we have to work tomorrow, again. See, the next day we have to school somemore. What to do? Have to help uncle lah. It's been two days my family and I ate Nasi Briyani, and slurp, finger lickin' good baby! Sucha big and good meal and I'm so lovin' it. Currently listening to Justin Bieber's One Time. Yes, my current addiction. Keep on listening to it and all I can say, he's cool. Fifteen and wow?! I'm sure you guys heard of him before. 44 days to Os, this means I gotta worry for myself already. Sorry, I've nothing else to update but yeah, I had fun jamming with my mates last Wednesday, sure to look forward for the next practice. Kinder Bueno's waiting right infront of me, so takecare!
-Lanthanum <3

No comments: