Friday, 9 October 2009

1713

So the theme for the graduation night will be Black or/and white! I can see many excited faces just now. Some even planned to go shopping together. Wah, seems that many cannot wait for the night?! Haha. Anyway, I'm left with 17 days to O levels and 13 days to O level practical. Of course, I am nervous. Right now I'm revising my Physics, followed by Maths. What's more, I have to finish up the whole POA tys cause next week I'll be having tuition with my teacher. THE WHOLE WEEK! Confirm go crazy. Like nothing better to do. I have other better subjects to concentrate on. Nvm, endure. Another thing on my list, I wish to change my blog from blogger to any other. But not now. When I'm free, I'll change. That means, I gotta need help from my sis. AND its so sad that this is like my last day of school before exams ): Ok, it's better if I continue with my work. Thankyou for reading though, takecare :D

No comments: