Told you guys before that I'll be very much busy for now.
At most, when I use the computer, I won't be using that long.
At most, when I use the computer, I won't be using that long.
So, I'm currently on Breaking Dawn. I know it's quite outdated to some of you. But I really wanna read, my interests for reading came back, AT LAST! :D
Another 4 days to O level science practical and 8 days to 1st paper which is English. Wish me luck people. I've been TRYING to study, avoid having laziness and yes yes, I'm motivating myself. I've been putting a lot of effort to study Chem, Physics, POA during the break. The others? Oh, hmm, gonna push myself. Sorry there's nothing nice to read here btw. I took my time here cause I really miss this blog. Takecare people, don't waste your time, go do some revisions! Toodles~
.IMY.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment