Sunday, 4 October 2009

Sixteeeen baby!

I think I'm in love with Phobia 2, hehe. It was my first time, shouting SO LOUD over a horror movie. Thanks to my dearest cousin, Diy, for treating me. Yeay, really, I enjoyed it! Thankyou once again babe! Hehe. You guys better watch it! So okay, I walked all around the town and as a result, my leg almost had blisters. Sorry eh Diy. I bought 2 shirts. I know it's not enough but nvm, I gotta save my money first. I damn need a pair of shoes. Anw, thankyou classmates for the small surprise you guys had made for me yesterday. I really appreciate it, from the bottom of my heart. Haha. Pictures of Raya will be updated soon. I need my rest now. I had just studied Chemistry. So yeah, goodnight! :D
One of my wishes did came true. That was to _______ ;P

No comments: