Hey I'm back cause you know the last time I did a post was like idk almost a week back.
So, the thing that is FIRST on my list is Grad Nite. Okay, bought a dress to be worn on that night, of course I AM SUPER WORRIED if who knows that dress isnt the nicest dress I've seen. Okay just drop that topic, its making me insane, kept thinking abt it. Anyway no white this yr, I know its so sad, but nvm I'll make sure my accesories will be white :D I've asked mum to check out for me. And hmm, too bad, like I've said somewhr in my Twitter, I am BRO-KE. Dad got some money to help me somehow, so gonna say thanks to him (: You know its hard to find the perfect dress even Eerah hadnt bought hers. Bet she bought it already today with her cousin. My DREAM dress is nowhere to be found ))))): Went to 3 shopping ctrs, none has it. Wth? End up bought a dress that at least I'm satisfied abt. Thank God. Anyways, my fellow classmates wanna perform but okay, some considering so not sure abt it. So today, our plan to go Kranji is CANCELLED due to some weird, silly and stupid reasons which I really I dont understand why. Ughhh, I think I have disappoint my dad. But I'm sure it wasnt fully my fault. Sister knew abt it. Oh I'm so addicted to Twitter. Check me out thr if you've one. I guess till here, takecare, have a nice evening (:
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment