Sunday, 6 December 2009

670

My 670th post.
Well, it's been, gosh, how many long hours I've been on the computer. I better get going soon.
Anyway, I'm happy all Mc Claireans is so engaged in our plans of having chalet. Love you guys!
Heard abt whatever fights between whoever and whoever and hatings between whoever and whoever, I dont care. Whatever it is, hope everything will get over soon. I am broke and tomorrow is my parents' anniversary: 12 12. Idk what to do for them. Still wondering lah. Plus plus, I wont get the chance of watching the final 2 perform on 27th, I'm away on vacation. Tsk, but I hope Port Dickson is a yes. I wanna go, I miss the place. The beach, magnificent. My applications, none has call me yet. It's a bore rotting at home, I really dont know what to do. Always do the same stuffs, watch tv, play with computer, play with Hannan, eat and sleep. But the best thing is I use this time to concentrate on my passion. Thanks to cousins and sister for giving me the full encouragement (: I've been wanting to buy new jeans and shorts. Not forgetting yellow heels plus do something with my oh-so-hard-to-handle hair. I'm sick of it ): Been wasting time on Twitter, kinda interesting though. All in all, I miss dressing up and off to town with friends. I miss those times. Another thing is, sister will be going for her 2 day camp @ Pulau Ubin and of course I'm gonna miss having a friend for a night. Watch tv till morning, haha. O levels results, I'm not sure when is it. I wish for a below 20 score especially if the results is on 11th January. Crucial, it's my mum's bday. What a coincidence. Dont wanna disappoint her. Oh oh, I cant wait to watch The Covenant tonight and upcoming 2 events which is Spartans' outing and Mc Claire chalet. Yeay! So cheerios, it's nice spending my 17 minutes here. Will be back soon. Takecare!

No comments: