Wednesday, 23 December 2009

Movie Marathon

Thanks to Eerah for lending me ALIENS IN THE ATTIC, ANOTHER CINDERELLA STORY and BRIDE WARS. I watched them the whole night, slept around 4 then sleep. Woke up at 8, had breakfast and then sleep again and this time woke up at 2+. My sleeping disorders reminds me of PIGS. Dont you think so? Ugh. I still dont understand why mixpod's not working till now and its so weird without music in the background. Ass-y lah! Another thing is, great grandmother had just passed away 3 days ago. May she rest in peace. Will be going kampong again on 25th. I die die wanna be back by 27th so I can watch SI. But it seems close to impossible ): Wish me luck, hope dad will change his mind. Oh please. And is it too little too late to start work around now? Money money money~ Okay then, I'll have to end my post here, I cant stand the boring-ness. Takecare!

No comments: