Wednesday, 27 January 2010

Done bleargh

Hello people. I'm back, I'm back. Omg thankyou to CDAC, at laaaaaaast I have the chance to at least update this dusty and rotten blog. Hmm, at 6 plus I received a msg saying that I am posted to Biotechnology(R16) @ RP. Mixed feeling cause my aim is to get into NP but too bad. So, after that I took a deep breath and said to myself, "I gotta accept this. I am lucky enough already that I've got a place somewhere,". Fine. My dad somehow wasn't quite happy and unsure with the results. He, at first asked me to appeal to another course, for example Common Engineering Programme @ NP. Hmm, then I told him that it is okay. I'm quite fine with the results. Anyways its my 7th choice. All in all, fortunately, like OMG, I am MORE than happy that I got in the same school with dearest BFF(!!!!!!!!) Thank God, Alhamdulillah. This is what we say, "look at the bright side". Haha! And how stressful can that be when I'm in a science course and at the same time I failed my science. Disgusting man. Lastly I wanna say, can someone please make time go faster? So I can be done with my work and chow I leave and happily enter school. *cross finger* Ok see you guys soon! ^^,

No comments: