Thursday, 30 August 2007

& Sorry , blame it on me .
That's all i can say to him . I am really sorry . I am stoopid . Leaving him just like that .
I know it's all my fault . I just can't do anything . I am really disappointed with myself at times .
He show me love and care that no one can show me like he do . He's sweet & friends agreed with it . He's too good for me and i can't have him . We've been together for only seven days . DAMN ]:
He bought me something that i really like . But i will never have it . I just want him to have a better life without me . I really make him sad , disappointed and upset . Oh , i wish he understands me .
Okay , let's put that matter aside .
Well , HELLO PEOPLE [:
Friendster sucks a lot luhs ! The porno thingy really irritates me again and again !
Had AEZ just now and it was like fcuking fun ! Oh yes ! People , let me tell you this . I love 2e5 so much ! 2e5 do rocks , really ! [[[[:
Tomorrow's teachers' day . I haven't bought any present seh . But soooooon enuf , i'll buy .
Today we pranked two teachers ! Our english teacher & also science teacher . They fun uhs .
Dance & sing was what they did for us . I'm touched ! hehehe XD
Uhhhhh , got to know from Amalina that she'll be moving house soon & transfer school next year ! I'm going to miss her a lots ! Yes yes !
Phew , i'm tired now , gotta take a rest now .
Byebye .

No comments: