Wellohs people !
& i'm bored . super duper bored .
haiyer , just ate chocolates and i want more . More and more .
Dad with brothers went to Zhenghua CC , registering hilman into the soccer team .
Editting pictures isn't enough , really . I want take more pictures . ]:
Uhhh , i just want to move along when sister played techno songs . Fun !
Ohh , he messaged me just now . A few hours ago . He seems to love and care for me . But i can't have him now . I just need time on my own . Sorry boy . ]:
Went to BPP at 2 in the afternoon , print pictures & wheeee ... hurhur !
I'm in love with "him" more and more each days . haha ! I love Pete Wentz so much ! Zulgerl , don't jealous . hehe ! Okay , this is total crap ! XD
Nothing much to say , but , before i go , i just want to wish those couples out there , A Happy Relationship ! Last long [:
Take Care ,
A.twentyfive `
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment