Monday, 3 March 2008

GO HERON , GO HERON (:

Yeah , sports day on this friday but HERON dancers are a bit not ready seh .
Seriously , some were busy , some quit and some bla bla luh ! Pfft .

Again , Kia Poh shouted YEAH but this time 12345 . Understand ? I mean , 1 pm 23 minutes and 45 seconds (:
Hahaha , XIAO ! XD
To ANYONE WHO'S READING MY POST ; If you got the song SCREAM from Timbaland , do send me through MSN aye ? I mean if you got my MSN luh . Thankyou ! ((:
Oh yeah , after camp that time when i'm sleeping , sister sneaking , reading my inbox . & guess what she said . She asked me whether me and him togethergether alr . Pfft . I guess we are , haha ,. No luh ! We're more to single but unavailable , got it ? Haha !

& I'm HUNGRY LUH OI ! Anyone do send me food . Now . LOLS :P

Okay uh , want to have my dinner , so takecare dudes & dudettes XD


No comments: