HERON CHAMPION LUH SEH ((:
Yeah , OVERALL CHAMPION you know ! Weeeeehawkkkkkk seh !
I am very proud to be HERON seh . Oh yeah . I had to run just now , and it was all last minute , serious ! But my team didn't win but another team from HERON won . So yeah , i'm happy luh ! (:
Aww , i love just now ! Went to meet him , and cuteeee nyer . I mean , his reactions , his ways . I LOVE HIM LUH ((:
He did tickled me a lot of times , and i scolded him , of course i don't scold him like real kan ?
Haha ! Yeah , Eerah , sorry no pictures yaw . Next time okays ?
Erm , hoildays are here , and why don't we celebrate it . Holidays are precious taw .
Haha , i want meet up with gfys seh . Missssss them loads seh ! ):
& to PHYRAH , i'm gonna miss you seh ! Go Overseas , buy me things yer ? Haha , jkjk jek !
Okay luh , that's all for today , want to watch pesta pesta pesta luh . Takecare people ((:
Yeah , OVERALL CHAMPION you know ! Weeeeehawkkkkkk seh !
I am very proud to be HERON seh . Oh yeah . I had to run just now , and it was all last minute , serious ! But my team didn't win but another team from HERON won . So yeah , i'm happy luh ! (:
Aww , i love just now ! Went to meet him , and cuteeee nyer . I mean , his reactions , his ways . I LOVE HIM LUH ((:
He did tickled me a lot of times , and i scolded him , of course i don't scold him like real kan ?
Haha ! Yeah , Eerah , sorry no pictures yaw . Next time okays ?
Erm , hoildays are here , and why don't we celebrate it . Holidays are precious taw .
Haha , i want meet up with gfys seh . Missssss them loads seh ! ):
& to PHYRAH , i'm gonna miss you seh ! Go Overseas , buy me things yer ? Haha , jkjk jek !
Okay luh , that's all for today , want to watch pesta pesta pesta luh . Takecare people ((:
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment