Heyhey EARTHLINGS (:
I'm back , and i'm sorry cause i didn't update my blog .
Been busy this few days with school stuffs . Haha , like real ! BOO ~
Currently chatting and listening to songs . ZARI , thankyou for sending the songs ! You rawks my socks luh nephew ! Hehe XD
Yeap yeap , tomorrow having a friendly match if i'm not wrong at St Walfred's stadium or smth . Oh oh , i'm not ready for any matches . Haha !
At the same time , tmr got SGT test and i just got to know now . Cause i didn't came for NPCC today due to some reasons .
Goodbye to my brother ; Hilman . He's having his camp right now . I guess he's going to have some fun ! (:
BRUNEI ; here i come ! Chey chey . Idk uh . I wanna go but seems that a whole lot of my friends don't want to go . Due to some reasons uh .
& BABY , you're always on my mind . Everything you said , you did , it makes me happy . I didn't regret having you as a boyfriend , serious ! I love my boyfriend so much ! (((:
Alright , i guess i'll end up my post here . I'm blank right now . So yeah , toodles ~
I'm back , and i'm sorry cause i didn't update my blog .
Been busy this few days with school stuffs . Haha , like real ! BOO ~
Currently chatting and listening to songs . ZARI , thankyou for sending the songs ! You rawks my socks luh nephew ! Hehe XD
Yeap yeap , tomorrow having a friendly match if i'm not wrong at St Walfred's stadium or smth . Oh oh , i'm not ready for any matches . Haha !
At the same time , tmr got SGT test and i just got to know now . Cause i didn't came for NPCC today due to some reasons .
Goodbye to my brother ; Hilman . He's having his camp right now . I guess he's going to have some fun ! (:
BRUNEI ; here i come ! Chey chey . Idk uh . I wanna go but seems that a whole lot of my friends don't want to go . Due to some reasons uh .
& BABY , you're always on my mind . Everything you said , you did , it makes me happy . I didn't regret having you as a boyfriend , serious ! I love my boyfriend so much ! (((:
Alright , i guess i'll end up my post here . I'm blank right now . So yeah , toodles ~
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment