Hey hey !
First thing first , i just hope that MUM will be alright . Pitied her , and okay , i know i've been rebellious towards her without knowing what is her situation now . Mum , i'm sorry . I LOVE YOU (:
GET WELL SOON !
Just finished talking to baby . Aniways , to baby , if you're reading this , i'm sorry abt yesterday . It's my fault . But but , I LOVE YOU SO MUCH . Remember , you're my everything ! Hehehehe (((:
Played guessing game just now with him , and it's really fun i can say . Haha . Boo , you may find this game weird or whatever you could think of , but I LIKE IT ! XD
MY LOVE , i miss you ! I miss those laughters , i miss the times we had together . The kisses , the hugs .
I'm looking forward for our next meeting , baby (:
Alright , if you were to realize something , i've been busy this few days . I don't really spent my time on the computer . Seriously , idk what i can do here . Haha . If i were to blog , what can i write ? If i were to update my friendster , what can i update ? If i were to chat , who can i chat with ? Hahaha ! So , maybe , i could spend my time doing my homework , cleaning the house which i don't think i can DO ! Boo , i'm lazy yaw ! XD
To my beloved sister ;
I don't think i've changed . I think uh . It's my point of view but but , before you could say that , you look at yourself . I guess you're the one who's changing . I kept wondering abt this . Is it true ppl ?
Okay , maybe i've a little bit changed in my social thingy , but i'm not 100% changed right ? Pfft .
Shittos . I'm slacking seh ! I've dropped those important subjects . Dila , what happen to you ?
%&#$)&*)^&%_(*&^%^$$*%*&%^$*$*&$*^&%
^*$^*$^*$^*$*^$*&)()*)*@$#!^%$&^%@!#$# !
Urgh , DILA , sec three isn't a honeymoon year . And those words keep running in and out of my mind .
DADDY ! Thankyou for that MP3 . I don't really asked for it , but thanks thanks .
Maybe , to my mum too . If not , i won't get it . BOO ~
Okay , i'm signing off . Takecare peeps (:
First thing first , i just hope that MUM will be alright . Pitied her , and okay , i know i've been rebellious towards her without knowing what is her situation now . Mum , i'm sorry . I LOVE YOU (:
GET WELL SOON !
Just finished talking to baby . Aniways , to baby , if you're reading this , i'm sorry abt yesterday . It's my fault . But but , I LOVE YOU SO MUCH . Remember , you're my everything ! Hehehehe (((:
Played guessing game just now with him , and it's really fun i can say . Haha . Boo , you may find this game weird or whatever you could think of , but I LIKE IT ! XD
MY LOVE , i miss you ! I miss those laughters , i miss the times we had together . The kisses , the hugs .
I'm looking forward for our next meeting , baby (:
Alright , if you were to realize something , i've been busy this few days . I don't really spent my time on the computer . Seriously , idk what i can do here . Haha . If i were to blog , what can i write ? If i were to update my friendster , what can i update ? If i were to chat , who can i chat with ? Hahaha ! So , maybe , i could spend my time doing my homework , cleaning the house which i don't think i can DO ! Boo , i'm lazy yaw ! XD
To my beloved sister ;
I don't think i've changed . I think uh . It's my point of view but but , before you could say that , you look at yourself . I guess you're the one who's changing . I kept wondering abt this . Is it true ppl ?
Okay , maybe i've a little bit changed in my social thingy , but i'm not 100% changed right ? Pfft .
Shittos . I'm slacking seh ! I've dropped those important subjects . Dila , what happen to you ?
%&#$)&*)^&%_(*&^%^$$*%*&%^$*$*&$*^&%
^*$^*$^*$^*$*^$*&)()*)*@$#!^%$&^%@!#$# !
Urgh , DILA , sec three isn't a honeymoon year . And those words keep running in and out of my mind .
DADDY ! Thankyou for that MP3 . I don't really asked for it , but thanks thanks .
Maybe , to my mum too . If not , i won't get it . BOO ~
Okay , i'm signing off . Takecare peeps (:
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment