Monday, 31 March 2008

Woodlands , here we come !
Boo , okays , this coming Wednesday , ZSS against WSS .
All the best soccermates (:

Heyhey all !
Today's been a long , tiring day .
Long because , i had to attend the DISC test/talk till 5 plus .
Tired because , erm , idk why . Just tired uhs . Haha . And sad sad , went home without EERAH !

Wheewheet ; today we had a lot of free periods seh . MT-2 periods , Chemistry-3 periods ! FUHH !
During MT , some of us spent time doing our graphs . And our relief teacher were like keep asking me to QUIET cause i kept talking and when can i finished my work ? Haha !
I guess , i was TOO LOUD ! But that's me whaaat ! Hehehe !
Confused with my work , i mean the graph , so ZUL and EERAH and THE RELIEF TEACHER go and called a maths teacher whom at the same time relief-ing the class next door . Haha , then i was like "uh yes yes . i understand ! thanks . how to do ? oh okays !" Hahaha !
But i understand already y'know ! (:

EHHHH , i'm an S ! I mean after i took the DISC thingy . But seems that , i'm so so not S seh . Looks like I is my personality . Boo ! Told EERAH abt it , and she was like , "eh , muke kau mcm bdk I seh !" Hehe . Okay whaaatever luh ! I don't even care abt it . Lols ;P

& today's my 1 week with him . For you guys' info luh ! ((:


So yeah , i end this post here .
Not much of ideas ,
Byebye & takecare all (:

No comments: