Friday, 11 April 2008

B-O-R-E-D-O-M ;


Eyes half closed already but still don't want to sleep .
Still waiting for the perfect time for my eyes to close completely and i'm going to enter the DREAMLAND .
But when ? When ?

Craps , i know . I think i've broke a record for my blogspot . I've posted a lot of posts seh today .
Today equals to boring and idk why . Pfft .
Nehmind , just read what i'm going to write . Boring or lame or craps or shits , i don't care . Cause i've already told you guys this is going to be a FULL OF CRAP POST !
If you don't want to read also GOOD ((:

Currently , blogging , chatting , watching American idol and listening to Boys Like Girls .
Alamak , terlepas uh Chris Brown ngan Jordin Sparks' performance ! So sad ~
Can someone rewind that part back ? I want to watch that performance badly ! ):

Yeap yeap , everyone's sleeping i guess ? Left me alone , awake . Wth !

Okay , i miss baby badly . Wish he's by my side right now . Oh please please please ! XD

I'm sleepy and i want to S-L-E-E-P now , fullstop .


No comments: