Saturday, 12 April 2008

Hey yaw people (:
Just for your information , today's post may be a boring one .
B-O-R-I-N-G , get it ? Okay good .
Today , no plans as usual luh eh . Sat at home , listen to mp3 , edit my friendster . Pfft , it's boring .
At least , a few people made my day not quite a boring one , EERAH , ZARI and BABY ((:
In the afternoon , forget the time uhs , talked to EERAH on msn . But , talked to ZARI for a short while . BOO , ape dah dila nie ! XD
Okay , at 5.56 pm , i called baby ! Phew , lucky i didn't sleep or else idk what time i'll be awake . Haha !
DAD , better bring me out tomorrow or else i'll ketok your head with a sendok ! Hahaha !
I told eerah abt that sentence above , and she'll go "nagging" cause i shouldn't said that to my dad . Obviously , i don't ! I'm a good daughter . Haha , mcm paaa ~
But seriously , he told me that he'll bring me and sister out tomorrow , not sure where . If tomorrow i'm not going anywhere , i'll be a total rot meat ! XDD
Oh Hilman , Happy Birthday To You , Brother ! Okay , i may hate you cause you keep finding faults with me .
But but , today , i'll try to be VERY KIND to you . So better don't bully me ! ^^
Urgh , eyes getting sore . I'll sue you , dusts ! ):
NINIE OH NINIE , thankyou for the earrings . I do appreciate it a lot ! (:


ADILAH REALLY REALLY MISS FAREEZAD !

Baby , get it ? I MISS YOU A LOT !
Hahaha ((:


Okay luh , dad asked me to take my shower then do some revisions .
Thanks to MYE or else , i'm not studying at all over the weekends . Hehe .
Takecare people , friends , earthlings , schoolmates and everyone ((:

2 weeks 5 days (:

No comments: