Friday, 18 April 2008

Back again after a day of MIA .
Hello there people (:
Yesterday i'd no time to blog . Seriously .
Yesterday after school , straightaway , i slept ! Very very tired i must say !
Till i woke up late for madrasah . Lalalala .
Btw , one sad thing to say . Zul's not going to follow us to Brunei . Sad sad . Hawtbestfriends won't be complete , FCUR will be incomplete . And got to know from eerah , Afiq and Feeq was a bit sad/not happy . Cause Zul wants them to follow at the first place but in the end , she's not going . Zulaikha , I HOPE YOU'RE GOING !

Back to today .
Finished school at 12.30 and again , went back home without eerah . But at least , Zarifah sent me to the bustop . ZAZA RAWKS LUH KAN ? Hehehe (:
Reached home , mum asked me . " Are you going to yana's house ? " .
Then i was like " yeah " . And she replied , " You didn't inform me in the first place right ?! " . Pfft . You see , everywhere i go , need to ask permissions first . Unfair !
But but , before i went off to meet Diy , i cleaned up the house . I hope mum thinks i'm a good daughter (:
Hahaha !

And at school , got my POA test paper . Alhamdulillah . Tak fail sehhhh ! Got 14/25 . My aim was FAIL !
Cause incomplete . But , woah , happy happy . ROFL ~
WHAAAAAAAAAAT ?! MYE another TEN "BEAUTIFUL" DAYS ?! Sheeeeeets !

Sneezing right now . Irritates me since just now seh ! I think i know why . I didn't consume my medicines for 2 days . Hahah . I better eat later after i take my shower . Or else , my flu's going to be worst .
Sorethroat ? Erm , i guess it's improving uhs . I don't feel pain in my throat so yeah , happy indeed (:
Thank God !

Note to EERAH ; I hope you're strong enough to accept whatever possibilities you encounter .
Dila's going to be there for you , each time you need someone to talk to (:

Oh yeah , i've remembered smth . Just now , at Diy's house , we looked through our very old pictures , it's like my pri 5-6 years . Hahaha . So-the-eeuw . Hahaha !
But at least , i love my baby days . I just love my hairstyle , my face during those times .
Now , a NO NO ! Lols .

Diy oh diy . I'm sorry , really sorry cause i can't stayover for the night at your house . I wished to but paham paham luh eh my keadaan . Nehmind , let's look forward for the labour day eh ? Haha . Aniways , i'm happy to see you just now ! (:

EHHHHHHHH ! I remember another thing . Just now , while me and ninie waiting for 187 , then got this *idkwhatnumber* bus uh . Inside , got one (indian?) guy if i'm not wrong . Wtf ! Tengok orang macam nak makaaaaaaaaaaaan seh ! Like serious . Dengan muke muke seh tngk ! I guess , he's waiting for a "ketok" from me . Hahaha , lols !

Okay luh , i think i better go off now .
Or else , mum's going to nag . So takecare y'all !

NOTE ;
39 more days to Brunei trip (:
06 more days to happyonemonth (:
10 more days to MYE =.='

* estimated .

3 weeks 4 days (:

No comments: