Hello , good afternoon .
And the sun shines bright . Lols !
Well , today isn't that great . Sorethroat became more worse . I guess i need to drink a lot of plain water =.='
Another thing . 2 tests three-e-five did today . Social studies and POA . Gaahs ! I swear i didn't study much !
SS was okay luh but POA was a TERRIFYING ONE i can say . I did memorise all the format but in the end , i forget everything when i first look at the question . I'm lost ! First thing i did was PRAY HARD ! Seriously , idk who to ask help from .
Two fellow classmates was caught cheating and their papers were torn to pieces . Pitied them but what can i do ?
Trading and Profit/Loss account and balance sheet . Both incomplete . Isn't that dumb ? Pfft ):
I just hope that i didn't fail that bad . Hoping *
Like woah . Got back our science test papers . And i'm glad to announce that i've passed both subjects (:
Chemistry pass by half mark and surprisingly , i did quite well for my Physics . I do have high hopes for my Physics . I've got 17 . At least i didn't fail right ? Hahaha (:
Thanks to my hardwork i guess . The last 30 minutes revision i had before my test did bring good marks in the end . See , i told you ! Physics easier than Chemistry ! (:
Didn't went for recess today due to some works that i've not done . But weird ! I'm not starving at all !
I think my body is getting rid of high metabolisme ? Haha ! Btw , i've been told abt high and low metabolisme from EERAH . Like duh , FNN student . Hahaha !
Aniways , thanks QAYZ for going down to the canteen and bought two hello pandas for me !
Jannah went home early today . She's sick . Get well soon , Jannah (:
Today went home without my best of bestfriend . Uh , so sad ! ):
Planned with Diy to study at her house on Friday . I hope everything's turn out well . I mean , i hope cca no meeting and whatever you can think of .
MYE is so so near already . Let's study ! Hahaha (:
Right now , house suddenly quiet . Hannan's sleeping , Hilman's doing his own work , my uncle's eating . Really quiet except the clicking sound of my keyboard . Lols .
Ate my medicine and i just don't want to fall asleep . Idk why , suddenly i don't feel like sleeping or slacking . Feel like doing some reasonable things other than dozing off .
Bla bla bla , that's the end of my stories . Not much of stories though . So takecare y'all (:
Notes ;
41 more days to Brunei trip (:
08 more days to happyonemonth (:
12 more days to MYE =.='
* estimated .
3 weeks 2 days (:
And the sun shines bright . Lols !
Well , today isn't that great . Sorethroat became more worse . I guess i need to drink a lot of plain water =.='
Another thing . 2 tests three-e-five did today . Social studies and POA . Gaahs ! I swear i didn't study much !
SS was okay luh but POA was a TERRIFYING ONE i can say . I did memorise all the format but in the end , i forget everything when i first look at the question . I'm lost ! First thing i did was PRAY HARD ! Seriously , idk who to ask help from .
Two fellow classmates was caught cheating and their papers were torn to pieces . Pitied them but what can i do ?
Trading and Profit/Loss account and balance sheet . Both incomplete . Isn't that dumb ? Pfft ):
I just hope that i didn't fail that bad . Hoping *
Like woah . Got back our science test papers . And i'm glad to announce that i've passed both subjects (:
Chemistry pass by half mark and surprisingly , i did quite well for my Physics . I do have high hopes for my Physics . I've got 17 . At least i didn't fail right ? Hahaha (:
Thanks to my hardwork i guess . The last 30 minutes revision i had before my test did bring good marks in the end . See , i told you ! Physics easier than Chemistry ! (:
Didn't went for recess today due to some works that i've not done . But weird ! I'm not starving at all !
I think my body is getting rid of high metabolisme ? Haha ! Btw , i've been told abt high and low metabolisme from EERAH . Like duh , FNN student . Hahaha !
Aniways , thanks QAYZ for going down to the canteen and bought two hello pandas for me !
Jannah went home early today . She's sick . Get well soon , Jannah (:
Today went home without my best of bestfriend . Uh , so sad ! ):
Planned with Diy to study at her house on Friday . I hope everything's turn out well . I mean , i hope cca no meeting and whatever you can think of .
MYE is so so near already . Let's study ! Hahaha (:
Right now , house suddenly quiet . Hannan's sleeping , Hilman's doing his own work , my uncle's eating . Really quiet except the clicking sound of my keyboard . Lols .
Ate my medicine and i just don't want to fall asleep . Idk why , suddenly i don't feel like sleeping or slacking . Feel like doing some reasonable things other than dozing off .
Bla bla bla , that's the end of my stories . Not much of stories though . So takecare y'all (:
Notes ;
41 more days to Brunei trip (:
08 more days to happyonemonth (:
12 more days to MYE =.='
* estimated .
3 weeks 2 days (:
Psst ; IMY baby !
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment