Hello Earthlings (:
Today went very smoothly . No bad moods , no hard feelings . But , i'm tired today . I left Fifie unattended cause i'm sleeping . Gaaahs ! Fifie , i'm sorry , like serious !
I'm hungry , waiting for Ninie to finish her shower then eat eat together . Mum bought me , my favourite food . Been tempting for some nice food (:
Even EERAH knew that i've been craving for my Cheeseburger @ Macdonalds . Hahaha !
Talk to Afiq , reminds me of FOOD FOOD and FOOD ! Bestfriends Kaki-Makan katerkan ! Lols XD
Yay yay ! Dad bought me that ENCHANTED vcd at last ! Miss that show like a lot !
Now , watching it ! Hip hip hurray ! ((:
I'm sucha lil kiddo ! BOO ~
Tomorrow , meeting Zul first then off we go to Maths class . I don't have any idea what time the Maths' class finish seh . Cause i'll be coming over to Eerah's house after that . Since Eerah requested me to come over and study with her . Haha .
Uh , shittos . Can i do well for my English ? I really need an A or B to make an beautiful overall results .
I've never get an A , why uh ? Lack of readings ? Idts . I've read some interesting books , magazines and even blogs . Gaaaaahs ! I'm sick of failing my English ! Feel like i'll never ever step into any polys .
Oh i guess , i better go off now .
Sister have been asking me to follow her .
Then yeah . Takecare people ((:
NOTE ;
3 more days to MYE =.='
32 more days to Brunei trip (:
1 month 1 day (:
Today went very smoothly . No bad moods , no hard feelings . But , i'm tired today . I left Fifie unattended cause i'm sleeping . Gaaahs ! Fifie , i'm sorry , like serious !
I'm hungry , waiting for Ninie to finish her shower then eat eat together . Mum bought me , my favourite food . Been tempting for some nice food (:
Even EERAH knew that i've been craving for my Cheeseburger @ Macdonalds . Hahaha !
Talk to Afiq , reminds me of FOOD FOOD and FOOD ! Bestfriends Kaki-Makan katerkan ! Lols XD
Yay yay ! Dad bought me that ENCHANTED vcd at last ! Miss that show like a lot !
Now , watching it ! Hip hip hurray ! ((:
I'm sucha lil kiddo ! BOO ~
Tomorrow , meeting Zul first then off we go to Maths class . I don't have any idea what time the Maths' class finish seh . Cause i'll be coming over to Eerah's house after that . Since Eerah requested me to come over and study with her . Haha .
Uh , shittos . Can i do well for my English ? I really need an A or B to make an beautiful overall results .
I've never get an A , why uh ? Lack of readings ? Idts . I've read some interesting books , magazines and even blogs . Gaaaaahs ! I'm sick of failing my English ! Feel like i'll never ever step into any polys .
Oh i guess , i better go off now .
Sister have been asking me to follow her .
Then yeah . Takecare people ((:
NOTE ;
3 more days to MYE =.='
32 more days to Brunei trip (:
1 month 1 day (:
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment