Saturday, 26 April 2008

oohh ninie.
idk, bt im really disappointed.
i thought you are really wht you are on th outside.
a nice girl.

bt im wrg right?
you dont need to prove me wrg alrd.
i knw it all.
oh well.

jst, gah.
tc


Hey pretty lady . I don't think my sister need any judgements from you .
I don't think she's messing up with you , she's just messing up with her own life .
So , threw back all your harsh words back to yourself . She's not betraying anyone .
She may look dumb and timid to you but that doesn't mean you can talk shit to her .
I'm not siding her or whatever , but i believe she's on the right side .
I know that you don't know the truth , the real story behind all those rumours so just shut the f***** up luh eh !


Back to today alright (:
HELLO WELLO YELLO MELLO EVERYONE !
Today's mugging time and i had fun doing it . Mugging's fun , i'm sure !
At eleven thirty in the morning , had maths remedial , basically went through the topics covered for MYE .
I'm dumb at graphs , like really . Can someone willingly teach me ? I need a help (:
Finished maths remedial , headed EERAH's house , mugging/study group (:
Hahaha , i'm like EERAH's maths teacher and EERAH's like my geography teacher .
Reached home around 6 , and dad asked me where did i go . And i answered that i went for group study . He didn't believed it but i showed my notes and stuffs . At last , he believed (:
Gaaaaahs , i'm a hardworking mugger alright ? (:

Right now , watching APM , rubbing my eyes due to sleepyness and wonder off through space and time .
Lalala , i know i'm talking craps ! BOO ~
I'm bored , can someone talk with me ? I need a friend to talk to ):

Reading archives and dila , please forget it !
NO USE !


EERAH EERAH ! After MYE , go shoppe for clothes aye ?
I don't care ! Hahaha , i damn need an outfit luh you know . LOLS (:

Chelsea-ManchesterUnited ;
Shittos , how can ManU not let Ronaldo play for first half ?
How can ManU lose to Chelsea ?
How can the referee be so KAYU ?
How can the referee listen to the last man ?
How can there be fights ?

These questions ran through my mind each time .
It seems to be unfair luh ):

ANNIE , i envy you , YOU envy me . How ?
Hahaha ! Actually there's no need for you to envy with me .
Your fiance sweeeeeet jugak per . Like really seh ! (:

Uh , dila , too free isit ? Everytime change blogskins ? Haha ! XD
Okay , stop . No changing anymore . Lols !

I guess i better go off now .
I'm tired . Toodles people (:


NOTE ;
02 more days to MYE =.='
31 more days to Brunei trip (:

1 month 2 days (:

No comments: