Okay hello there people (:
Lalala , dila got sick , again !
Flu nie pikir fun uh , attack orang biler biler maser diek nak !
Got out from school ard 10.30 then off to the nearest clinic .
Eaten my medicine , anti-biotics , lozenges , day pills and bedtime pills . BOO ~
I swear i hate medicines !
Mum told me not to use the comp . But you know luh me ! Hands itchy , one day never touch the comp , my day'll be miserable . Okay , macam paaa ~
I'm sneaking luh like duh ! But anything happens , NINIE will help me . Thankyou sister (:
Back from clinic , ate my food and medicine , straightaway i went to my bedroom , have my 2 hours sleep (:
Ard 2 plus , EERAH asked me to call her . Am i a saviour ? Hahaha ! I mean the eerah-apek thingy ? (:
Put down the phone , watched tv then baby messaged me , asked me to call .
So yeah , who wouldn't call right ? I called (:
Normal talkings as usual and baby , thanks for the "get well soon" wish . I really appreciate it !
Everything you said really making me smile , yeah no joke !
Sorethroat , you're killing me ! Gaaahs !
& yeah , doctor excused me from PE . Surprisingly , i'm not that happy . Haha , i love PE .
It's like the best period . Hahaha . LOLS !
I guess , i'll end my story here . Not much of contents ! Gaga XD
& btw , happy birthday to Amilia and Shiqin (:
Takecare people (:
TAKE NOTE THAT :
42 more days to Brunei trip (:
09 more days to happyonemonth (:
13 more days to MYE =.='
3 weeks 1 day (:
Lalala , dila got sick , again !
Flu nie pikir fun uh , attack orang biler biler maser diek nak !
Got out from school ard 10.30 then off to the nearest clinic .
Eaten my medicine , anti-biotics , lozenges , day pills and bedtime pills . BOO ~
I swear i hate medicines !
Mum told me not to use the comp . But you know luh me ! Hands itchy , one day never touch the comp , my day'll be miserable . Okay , macam paaa ~
I'm sneaking luh like duh ! But anything happens , NINIE will help me . Thankyou sister (:
Back from clinic , ate my food and medicine , straightaway i went to my bedroom , have my 2 hours sleep (:
Ard 2 plus , EERAH asked me to call her . Am i a saviour ? Hahaha ! I mean the eerah-apek thingy ? (:
Put down the phone , watched tv then baby messaged me , asked me to call .
So yeah , who wouldn't call right ? I called (:
Normal talkings as usual and baby , thanks for the "get well soon" wish . I really appreciate it !
Everything you said really making me smile , yeah no joke !
Sorethroat , you're killing me ! Gaaahs !
& yeah , doctor excused me from PE . Surprisingly , i'm not that happy . Haha , i love PE .
It's like the best period . Hahaha . LOLS !
I guess , i'll end my story here . Not much of contents ! Gaga XD
& btw , happy birthday to Amilia and Shiqin (:
Takecare people (:
TAKE NOTE THAT :
42 more days to Brunei trip (:
09 more days to happyonemonth (:
13 more days to MYE =.='
3 weeks 1 day (:
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment