SHIT + To + Oh + Sucks = Shittos !
Yeah , SHIT ! That was what i've been called .
Isn't that a sad thing ? Boohoohoo ):
In summary , again , today isn't my GOOD-DAY . I just hate going through this dreadful Sunday !
OH HELLO EVERYONE (:
Thanks to people who gave MYE-good luck wishes . Appreciate it a lot .
So better pray hard for tomorrow's paper people . Better pass English or else you wouldn't go anywhere .
Idk any formal or informal letter's formats . How ? Can someone just lend me the formats tomorrow before the paper starts ? Or else , i'll fail ):
Uh , where's baby ? I've been missing him too much luh . Where's he ?
Baby baby , i misss you a lot ! ):
AND AGAIN . Mum's nagging . Can't she stop with her lectures , speeches , naggings , scoldings , talkings and whatever she can think of ? My ears's burning seh ! SERIOUSLY luh eh !
Can i have a place where there's only me . Yeah me . I HATE TODAY !
Yeah , SHIT ! That was what i've been called .
Isn't that a sad thing ? Boohoohoo ):
In summary , again , today isn't my GOOD-DAY . I just hate going through this dreadful Sunday !
OH HELLO EVERYONE (:
Thanks to people who gave MYE-good luck wishes . Appreciate it a lot .
So better pray hard for tomorrow's paper people . Better pass English or else you wouldn't go anywhere .
Idk any formal or informal letter's formats . How ? Can someone just lend me the formats tomorrow before the paper starts ? Or else , i'll fail ):
Uh , where's baby ? I've been missing him too much luh . Where's he ?
Baby baby , i misss you a lot ! ):
AND AGAIN . Mum's nagging . Can't she stop with her lectures , speeches , naggings , scoldings , talkings and whatever she can think of ? My ears's burning seh ! SERIOUSLY luh eh !
Can i have a place where there's only me . Yeah me . I HATE TODAY !


Yay . I love the dila-eerah study times . Gerek taw ! Tomorrow we study again eh eerah ? (:
& I LOVE PHYSICS ; note that people . Lalala ~
Okay , i need to do my last revisions before i go to sleep .
So takecare people . & tomorrow's MYE , no need countdowns anymore . Pfft .
NYTES (:
[ 30 more days to Brunei trip (: ]
1 month 3 days (:
& I LOVE PHYSICS ; note that people . Lalala ~
Okay , i need to do my last revisions before i go to sleep .
So takecare people . & tomorrow's MYE , no need countdowns anymore . Pfft .
NYTES (:
[ 30 more days to Brunei trip (: ]
1 month 3 days (:
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment