Monday, 5 May 2008

Hello there people (:

I'm back , i'm back !

Alright , idk if today's post will be a short one or not . Like not a lot of stories uh today .
But , met annie baby today . Awww , i'm happy luh deh ! Long time never meet , i miss her like whaaaaaaat ! But Phyrah nowhere to be seen . I hope she's doing fine .

Went Eerah's house with Zulgerl , study POA luh . But as usual , 20% study and 80% fool around (:
No mood to study if everyone's united . Confirm talk and talk and talk !
And Thankyou once again EERAH for the nice lunch . Appreciate that (:

A moments later , Annie came over . Fuhyoo , whaaaat else ? Go hide uhs ! Hehe XD
Shaaaaacks , the whole place turns dark and i bet you all don't know where Zulgerl and me hide at .
Well , let's keep it as a secret aye Zul ? Hahaha ! XD

THEN , BOO SAMA ANNIE ! Lalalalala ~
Okay , we talked , we share jokes and idk what else we did .
Until 3.45 pm , Zul need to go home . So we sent her till at the shelter near Bangkit's Lrt .

And i like Annie's new haircut . Lawaaaaa siot ! But still , i missed her old hair . Gaaaaahs ):

6.30 pm ;
Yeah , at laaaast we go home . I was like sleepy already seh . Keep yawning , and idk why .
I think it's because of yesterday uh . I slept around 3 in the morning you know .
I've to wait for 2 hours to get myself to sleep .

AND MUST I SAY THIS A MILLIONS OF TIMES ?
I MISS MY BABY SO MUCH ! Did he realise that ?


Okay fullstop , post ended here luh ! I'm tired , mind's blank !

& POA tmr , all the best POA students ! ):



Takecare yaw (:

[22 days left to Brunei trip (:]

1 month 11 days (:

No comments: