050508 and happy birthday to you my cute little adorable irresistable brother !
Hannan 3 years old already uh ! Hahaha !
Sorry for the late wish yaw . Gaaaaaaaaahs ):
Okay hello people (:
I simply forget abt yesterday seh . How can i forget to post abt my brother ? Laughoutloud XD
Today , uhh , POA ! I can't do my Theory . I didn't study my Theory , i only study Practical . Uh , shit !
And even Practical i don't really think i can do well . I never do balancing for all balance sheets . Idk how to balance them seh ! Long time never do balance sheet seh . It's like 4 months plus since the last time we really concentrate on balance sheet . I hope i won't fail my POA uhs cause my other subjects like what i said before , GONE CASE ! ):
Chatting with Zarifah now , listening to idk what techno song my sister download and blogging .
People , i'm addicted to Lips Like Morphine , really ! Thanks to Zul for recommending it to me .
So yeah , if you ever caught me singing that song , don't get fedup aye ? Cause my sister fedup already and i hope Zul won't get "fedup" with me again this time . Hahaha ! XD
Tomorrow , PHYSICS PAPER . My favourite one . Haha . But idk if tmr turn out to be difficult or whaat uhs .
I wished it won't . I've studied for Physics like maaaaad alr . And i don't want to fail it seh .
Cause my Chemistry won't help me . SERIOUSLY !
Hip hip the HOORAY . Woah , same groupmate and roomate luh EERAH . Wooohooohoo ~
I hope it'll going to be superb fun eh babe ? Hahah . I really want to have fun , i don't want boring trip .
2 more days left before MYE ends ,. And i'll GO GUGUGAGA ! (:
Uh okay uhs , i'm tired , i need a rest . Takecare earthlings , will be back soon (:
[21 days to Brunei trip (:]
1 month 12 days (:
Hannan 3 years old already uh ! Hahaha !
Sorry for the late wish yaw . Gaaaaaaaaahs ):
Okay hello people (:
I simply forget abt yesterday seh . How can i forget to post abt my brother ? Laughoutloud XD
Today , uhh , POA ! I can't do my Theory . I didn't study my Theory , i only study Practical . Uh , shit !
And even Practical i don't really think i can do well . I never do balancing for all balance sheets . Idk how to balance them seh ! Long time never do balance sheet seh . It's like 4 months plus since the last time we really concentrate on balance sheet . I hope i won't fail my POA uhs cause my other subjects like what i said before , GONE CASE ! ):
Chatting with Zarifah now , listening to idk what techno song my sister download and blogging .
People , i'm addicted to Lips Like Morphine , really ! Thanks to Zul for recommending it to me .
So yeah , if you ever caught me singing that song , don't get fedup aye ? Cause my sister fedup already and i hope Zul won't get "fedup" with me again this time . Hahaha ! XD
Tomorrow , PHYSICS PAPER . My favourite one . Haha . But idk if tmr turn out to be difficult or whaat uhs .
I wished it won't . I've studied for Physics like maaaaad alr . And i don't want to fail it seh .
Cause my Chemistry won't help me . SERIOUSLY !
Hip hip the HOORAY . Woah , same groupmate and roomate luh EERAH . Wooohooohoo ~
I hope it'll going to be superb fun eh babe ? Hahah . I really want to have fun , i don't want boring trip .
2 more days left before MYE ends ,. And i'll GO GUGUGAGA ! (:
Uh okay uhs , i'm tired , i need a rest . Takecare earthlings , will be back soon (:
[21 days to Brunei trip (:]
1 month 12 days (:
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment