Shaaaaaaaaaaaacks !
Guess who i saw just now this morning ?
Okay laughoutloud . Only EERAH knew about it , so yeah !
HELLO PEOPLE !
Just made a blog for Ninie . And yeah change the picture and all . Idk uh if she like it or not .
She'll edit the rest by herself later uhs .
Had Physics paper today . I've studied a lot for it since the the last physics test i had before exams .
But i guess it's not worth it uhs . I don't know if i can pass this paper . By the time , i flipped the paper , all the formulas and all , forgotten ! I leave a lot of questions behind . Why no pressure ? Hahaha !
EERAH and Afiq knew that i always feel random and moodless this few days . Yeah , true .
I can't find the answer to the random feelings i'd all this while . Why uh ?
And yesterday , having slight fever and i don't wish to eat the medicine . But , dad force me to . So , no choice , ate 2 pills of panadol . I never like tasteless medicine before .
Tomorrow . The last day of MYE . Wheeeeeehawkkkkk !
Will be having DNT and Phychem papers . Be prepared to fail DNT ! Uh , i never paid any attentions in theory classes . All the formulas , the symbols , the definitions , the uses and whatever shit luhs .
I don't know a thing . I don't even understand why am i taking DNT this year . I never like DNT seh .
Wished to take FNN but due to my very very poor results , i couldn't afford to be in E4 or E3 .
I miss the cookings , the nice and delicious food . It just reminds me of my lower sec life . Hehehe (:
This few days , i'm sucha sleepyhead . Always find times to put my head down , shut my eyes and and doze off .
Friday , start to have CCA . Okay , good .
Soon , will be thinking of the BRUNEI TRIP . Haha . Go shopping with eerah . It'll be fun (:
Oh , i'm tired right now . I'll end my post here . TOODLE ~
[20 days to Brunei trip (:]
1 month 13 days (:
Guess who i saw just now this morning ?
Okay laughoutloud . Only EERAH knew about it , so yeah !
HELLO PEOPLE !
Just made a blog for Ninie . And yeah change the picture and all . Idk uh if she like it or not .
She'll edit the rest by herself later uhs .
Had Physics paper today . I've studied a lot for it since the the last physics test i had before exams .
But i guess it's not worth it uhs . I don't know if i can pass this paper . By the time , i flipped the paper , all the formulas and all , forgotten ! I leave a lot of questions behind . Why no pressure ? Hahaha !
EERAH and Afiq knew that i always feel random and moodless this few days . Yeah , true .
I can't find the answer to the random feelings i'd all this while . Why uh ?
And yesterday , having slight fever and i don't wish to eat the medicine . But , dad force me to . So , no choice , ate 2 pills of panadol . I never like tasteless medicine before .
Tomorrow . The last day of MYE . Wheeeeeehawkkkkk !
Will be having DNT and Phychem papers . Be prepared to fail DNT ! Uh , i never paid any attentions in theory classes . All the formulas , the symbols , the definitions , the uses and whatever shit luhs .
I don't know a thing . I don't even understand why am i taking DNT this year . I never like DNT seh .
Wished to take FNN but due to my very very poor results , i couldn't afford to be in E4 or E3 .
I miss the cookings , the nice and delicious food . It just reminds me of my lower sec life . Hehehe (:
This few days , i'm sucha sleepyhead . Always find times to put my head down , shut my eyes and and doze off .
Friday , start to have CCA . Okay , good .
Soon , will be thinking of the BRUNEI TRIP . Haha . Go shopping with eerah . It'll be fun (:
Oh , i'm tired right now . I'll end my post here . TOODLE ~
[20 days to Brunei trip (:]
1 month 13 days (:
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment