
Hellohello (:
I'm glad to have such an understanding boyfriend . Even though , i knew deep inside his heart , he's disappointed with me but he still understands me . Thankyou so much dear for being so good towards me (:
On top of this note , thanks to my parents for not letting me went out today . Okay , not blaming my parents or what actually , just that , i've been looking forward for today . I know they want me to spend more time at home cause this year i'm too busy with work and other stuffs until i spend a few days out of this 14 days eating at home during break fast . In this case , i'm not siding anyone . Maybe my parents are right . I just forget about household chores or taking care of my brother . Sorry Mum and Dad , i'm such a irresponsible daughter ):
Oooo yes . Went out for a while with Eerah to trim our hair . The lady who cuts my hair is kind enough that she straightened my hair . I mean for temporary . Oh my God ! I just love my hair . I wish i could rebond or something . Sadly , i don't want to lose my natural hair . LOL ! That's what almost everybody said to me . "Please , don't rebond your whole hair !" . At most , i can only rebond my fringe . Lalalalala ~
At home , watching Pensil . Basically , Malaysia's new movie uh . Very sad story . It's like so real ~
Food was nice , thankyou Granny for cooking such a delicious , yummy food . Slurpslurp ~
And once again , got this number messaged me , "bole knal2?" . Wth !
Okay then , i'm blanked . I'll end my post here . Takecare , byebye (:
I'm glad to have such an understanding boyfriend . Even though , i knew deep inside his heart , he's disappointed with me but he still understands me . Thankyou so much dear for being so good towards me (:
On top of this note , thanks to my parents for not letting me went out today . Okay , not blaming my parents or what actually , just that , i've been looking forward for today . I know they want me to spend more time at home cause this year i'm too busy with work and other stuffs until i spend a few days out of this 14 days eating at home during break fast . In this case , i'm not siding anyone . Maybe my parents are right . I just forget about household chores or taking care of my brother . Sorry Mum and Dad , i'm such a irresponsible daughter ):
Oooo yes . Went out for a while with Eerah to trim our hair . The lady who cuts my hair is kind enough that she straightened my hair . I mean for temporary . Oh my God ! I just love my hair . I wish i could rebond or something . Sadly , i don't want to lose my natural hair . LOL ! That's what almost everybody said to me . "Please , don't rebond your whole hair !" . At most , i can only rebond my fringe . Lalalalala ~
At home , watching Pensil . Basically , Malaysia's new movie uh . Very sad story . It's like so real ~
Food was nice , thankyou Granny for cooking such a delicious , yummy food . Slurpslurp ~
And once again , got this number messaged me , "bole knal2?" . Wth !
Okay then , i'm blanked . I'll end my post here . Takecare , byebye (:
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment