Hellohello .
I'm so bored . Real bored ! Uh , gosh ! Parents went out , how am i supposed to ask them ? -.-
Okay , let me just post about yesterday .
Yesterday went for work at 5-10 . Nunubell's working too .
About the "stories" that i've never heard before , wooo , i'm scared .
After work , went to the nearest multi purpose hall and hanged out there , eating and talking .
NUNUBELL best uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! (:
Next time we go out together again okay ? Maybe this time , shopping or something . Hahaha (:
Shared stories , exchange songs , exchange themes(THANKYOU !) and at last went home almost midnight .
Would want to spent more time outside but duh , bus' leaving me already . End up walking back home , alone !
Asked dear to call me . Thankyou thankyou !
Reached home almost 12.30 and dad was angry with me cause i told him i walk home . Can you imagine , his daughter walk alone at night ? Obviously he's so concern luh . Damn , sorry mum and dad !
And thanks to my parents for buying my favourite Nasi Briyani that i've been craving for . Yessssssssssa ~
I couldn't sleep yesterday night , asked dear to call me again . I've been thinking about things that i shouldn't think of . Gaaaaaaaaaahs , thanks for accompanying me dear (:
Slept at 3.15 and woke up at 5.20 for my pre dawn meal . For my very first time , i only ate a slice of chocolate and drank milk plus tea . I hope i can tahan luh (:
After pre dawn , sleep again and woke up at 12.30 . I thought i was LATE and so , i go called EERAH and she off her phone . I was like panicked and called her house twice and lucky her dad answered and said that she's sleeping . Haiyo and now we planned to go trim hair at 2 plus . And now , still planning with dear on what time to meet . Want to breakfast outside uh . Must ask dad's permission you see -.-
Okay then , getting ready , takecare loves (:
I'm so bored . Real bored ! Uh , gosh ! Parents went out , how am i supposed to ask them ? -.-
Okay , let me just post about yesterday .
Yesterday went for work at 5-10 . Nunubell's working too .
About the "stories" that i've never heard before , wooo , i'm scared .
After work , went to the nearest multi purpose hall and hanged out there , eating and talking .
NUNUBELL best uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! (:
Next time we go out together again okay ? Maybe this time , shopping or something . Hahaha (:
Shared stories , exchange songs , exchange themes(THANKYOU !) and at last went home almost midnight .
Would want to spent more time outside but duh , bus' leaving me already . End up walking back home , alone !
Asked dear to call me . Thankyou thankyou !
Reached home almost 12.30 and dad was angry with me cause i told him i walk home . Can you imagine , his daughter walk alone at night ? Obviously he's so concern luh . Damn , sorry mum and dad !
And thanks to my parents for buying my favourite Nasi Briyani that i've been craving for . Yessssssssssa ~
I couldn't sleep yesterday night , asked dear to call me again . I've been thinking about things that i shouldn't think of . Gaaaaaaaaaahs , thanks for accompanying me dear (:
Slept at 3.15 and woke up at 5.20 for my pre dawn meal . For my very first time , i only ate a slice of chocolate and drank milk plus tea . I hope i can tahan luh (:
After pre dawn , sleep again and woke up at 12.30 . I thought i was LATE and so , i go called EERAH and she off her phone . I was like panicked and called her house twice and lucky her dad answered and said that she's sleeping . Haiyo and now we planned to go trim hair at 2 plus . And now , still planning with dear on what time to meet . Want to breakfast outside uh . Must ask dad's permission you see -.-
Okay then , getting ready , takecare loves (:
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment