Call me whatever you want ; Flirt or whatever .
No matter how hard you commented on me , you won't and never understand what i'm going thru .
It's time for me to take out my shoe and let you in . Smell the situations uh !
Hello Wello (:
Once again , THANKS to people who've been so concerned about me this few days .
I'm fine , just dont worry about me .
Uh shit -
I dont want to mention what happened today .
Okay , wasn't in school today . Lucky Dad allowed me to go friend's house .
But still , i've to wake up as per normal . I mean the time . LOL !
Then , so clever of me , never check my roster and supposedly i'm not working today but i go work .
Pfft , i'm clumsy , i know -.-
My hand , yeah thanks to Curl for "beating" me up yesterday .
Lucky , you're my friend . If not , just see what going to happen next XD
I just don't know what's with me nowadays .
I don't feel right about myself . I feel useless , feel like nothing is important for me .
Feel like this is the end . Feel like i don't have any power to continue this life .
Tell me , what's wrong with me ?
Okay , i'll end here . I'm so tired now . Takecare peepos !
No matter how hard you commented on me , you won't and never understand what i'm going thru .
It's time for me to take out my shoe and let you in . Smell the situations uh !
Hello Wello (:
Once again , THANKS to people who've been so concerned about me this few days .
I'm fine , just dont worry about me .
Uh shit -
I dont want to mention what happened today .
Okay , wasn't in school today . Lucky Dad allowed me to go friend's house .
But still , i've to wake up as per normal . I mean the time . LOL !
Then , so clever of me , never check my roster and supposedly i'm not working today but i go work .
Pfft , i'm clumsy , i know -.-
My hand , yeah thanks to Curl for "beating" me up yesterday .
Lucky , you're my friend . If not , just see what going to happen next XD
I just don't know what's with me nowadays .
I don't feel right about myself . I feel useless , feel like nothing is important for me .
Feel like this is the end . Feel like i don't have any power to continue this life .
Tell me , what's wrong with me ?
Okay , i'll end here . I'm so tired now . Takecare peepos !
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment