Thursday, 16 October 2008

Heyhey people (:

Okay wait . I shouldn't be happy actually . Results pretty bad and parents need to meet form teachers . Uhhh , what had happened to me ?
Anyways , Thank God , my English overall passed *chicken dance*

Awww , Miss Yen been so kind that she made everybody passed DNT . And she gave us each a card with her messages to us . Isn't she sweet ?
Hehehe !

Okay , i guess i've lost the bet . Pfft -.-

I'm sorry , i'm not that perfect , i tend to make mistakes in life .

D.A.M.N . Idk idk , my choice . Better be safe than sorry .
Anyways , thanks to the 5 of you who've been injecting me positive advices into my brain . LOL !

You see , i'm addicted to Miss Independent . I guess i shall thanks Curly Wurly for introducing the song to me . Hahaha !

Lalala , my eyes sleepy already . I need my rest now . Takecare ;D

No comments: