Fcuked .
I'm really angry with myself for whatever gonna happen aft this .
Yes , told you , i'm the reason for everything bad that ever happened . I mean , something that involves me .
Okay hello earthlings !
I'm glad to do another post here .
Had ICG today . I'm proud to announce that 3E5 won 3RD (:
Good job people ! Hoorayhooray !
Anyways , here comes the interesting part . When 3E5 against 3E4 , Eerah scored one . Thanks to her wonderful leg beybeh ! Hahaha (:
Aft school , still not enuf isit ? And so , the guys booked the Zhenghua CC court . What else ? I joined them uh .
Now then i realise , that football is everything , really . Seems like Zakky and Syeeks is interested in Soccer ^^
Go girls ! LOL !
Uhuh , Syeeks and Me did mission . Today is our 2nd mission . Well , thanks to some people , or should i call the assistants ? Yesssssssssa ~
Oh Thank God , Mdm Fauzana will be buying the food and beverages for the AWWA trip tmr (:
Okay people , i'm tired , so long ! *waving*
I'm really angry with myself for whatever gonna happen aft this .
Yes , told you , i'm the reason for everything bad that ever happened . I mean , something that involves me .
Okay hello earthlings !
I'm glad to do another post here .
Had ICG today . I'm proud to announce that 3E5 won 3RD (:
Good job people ! Hoorayhooray !
Anyways , here comes the interesting part . When 3E5 against 3E4 , Eerah scored one . Thanks to her wonderful leg beybeh ! Hahaha (:
Aft school , still not enuf isit ? And so , the guys booked the Zhenghua CC court . What else ? I joined them uh .
Now then i realise , that football is everything , really . Seems like Zakky and Syeeks is interested in Soccer ^^
Go girls ! LOL !
Uhuh , Syeeks and Me did mission . Today is our 2nd mission . Well , thanks to some people , or should i call the assistants ? Yesssssssssa ~
Oh Thank God , Mdm Fauzana will be buying the food and beverages for the AWWA trip tmr (:
Okay people , i'm tired , so long ! *waving*
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment