Sunday, 19 October 2008

Heyheyhey (:

Okay , i'm so tired now . Body's aching , mind need a rest , eyes asked to sleep and tummy asked me not to eat again . Nehmind , will be sleeping in a few minutes time maybe .

Had a tiring day today . Work from 5-10 and i was a bit late , as usual anyways . Haha .
Before that , met up with Hadi , An and Curl . Alah , for a while only . And it's raining , and so no opportunity for us to kick some balls . I mean football eh . LOL !

Was veryvery busy today . I start to be nervous , rushing and all uh .
But , lucky , job was done perfectly . I mean , lucky nothing bad happened except for _________ .
Go figure luh eh ! ;D

And when otw home at bustop , me and Nunu was freaked out to see this rat/mice or whatever running here and thr . Eeeeeeeeeeuwwwwwwww , disgusting siolzxzxzxz ~

Tmr , 2 open house . Packed uh tmr !
And happy 14th Birthday to Sharil(Eerah's brother) ! (:

Okay , that's for today . I'm sooooooooo tired now ! Bye for now ^^

No comments: