Hello dearest blogmates (:
My day's great i must say . In one go , i met up with TBI whom i long time never meet and meet family tree too . I miss my TBI like bfuewbfuevf much !
Soccer was FUN just now . Girls vs Boys ? Funny or what ? LOL ! Hey , but don't underestimate girls okay ! ^^
But thanks to Afiq and Zulfattah for joining the girls (:
Now i realise the enjoying thing abt soccer :D
My leg's in trouble now . Very very bad condition . I'd trouble sitting down each time .
Due to muscle tear ? Uh i guess . Or swollen uh . Whichever luh eh . And big thanks to grandmama for the massage . End up , i massage myself cause very tickling uh ! XD
Daaaaaaamn . I want upload my pictures but something wrong with my cable .
Shit , i must wait uh like this . HAIYO ):
Yesterday get scoldings from my dad and today i didnt talked much with dad and mum .
I guess they really angry with me uh . You see , as childrens , please listen to your mum and dad even if they were to nag at you . In short , "layankan jek luh !" :D
Okay , i was given curfews . Damn it luh ! But , .... ^^ HEHE !
I'm done . I'm tired . Takecare people !
Bon VOYAGE XDDD
My day's great i must say . In one go , i met up with TBI whom i long time never meet and meet family tree too . I miss my TBI like bfuewbfuevf much !
Soccer was FUN just now . Girls vs Boys ? Funny or what ? LOL ! Hey , but don't underestimate girls okay ! ^^
But thanks to Afiq and Zulfattah for joining the girls (:
Now i realise the enjoying thing abt soccer :D
My leg's in trouble now . Very very bad condition . I'd trouble sitting down each time .
Due to muscle tear ? Uh i guess . Or swollen uh . Whichever luh eh . And big thanks to grandmama for the massage . End up , i massage myself cause very tickling uh ! XD
Daaaaaaamn . I want upload my pictures but something wrong with my cable .
Shit , i must wait uh like this . HAIYO ):
Yesterday get scoldings from my dad and today i didnt talked much with dad and mum .
I guess they really angry with me uh . You see , as childrens , please listen to your mum and dad even if they were to nag at you . In short , "layankan jek luh !" :D
Okay , i was given curfews . Damn it luh ! But , .... ^^ HEHE !
I'm done . I'm tired . Takecare people !
Bon VOYAGE XDDD
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment