Heyhey peepos (:
I just wanna say , i'm LUCKY to have such a kind-hearted parents .
I mean , yeah , every parents are caring and kind but i just dont know why i think like that .
Even though i've disappoint them lots of time , they still treat me well .
Yeah , they did angry and nag non-stop when i made them angry or what but slowly , they went OK with me .
When they knew about my End-year results , they nag and they didn't talk to me in a good way , like got high pitch and all uh .
But after today , i realise , they still love me for whoever i am . LOL !
Cheyyyyyy , why i'm so feeling sia ? XD
Anyways , today's GREAT ! ^^ ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I want shoppe like really ! I want shoppe for vest , body shop , printed tees and like a lot uh .
Planned with lots of ppl alr , but idk when im free uh .
Fcuk , dad angry with me alr for going home late almost everyday seh .
Most probably , i wont hang out much this hols . Pity me please ! HAHA ! XD
Dearest _______ , sorry for everything .
Okay , i'm tired . Takecare people ;D
I just wanna say , i'm LUCKY to have such a kind-hearted parents .
I mean , yeah , every parents are caring and kind but i just dont know why i think like that .
Even though i've disappoint them lots of time , they still treat me well .
Yeah , they did angry and nag non-stop when i made them angry or what but slowly , they went OK with me .
When they knew about my End-year results , they nag and they didn't talk to me in a good way , like got high pitch and all uh .
But after today , i realise , they still love me for whoever i am . LOL !
Cheyyyyyy , why i'm so feeling sia ? XD
Anyways , today's GREAT ! ^^ ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I want shoppe like really ! I want shoppe for vest , body shop , printed tees and like a lot uh .
Planned with lots of ppl alr , but idk when im free uh .
Fcuk , dad angry with me alr for going home late almost everyday seh .
Most probably , i wont hang out much this hols . Pity me please ! HAHA ! XD
Dearest _______ , sorry for everything .
Okay , i'm tired . Takecare people ;D
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment