Saturday, 15 November 2008

1) Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/
habits/little known facts about yourself.
2) At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged

& list down their names
3) People who get tagged need to post 10 weird things/
habits/little know facts as well as state the rules clearly
4) No tag back!

Okay, so here we goooo ..
#1 - I ever overnight and slept the next day at 7.30 in the morning (:

#2 - I never like wearing skirts even if my friends keep on pestering me to wear XD

#3 - I force myself to eat veggies .

#4 - Surprisingly , i'm the darkest in my family . (Hey , i'm proud of it !)

#5 - I drink tea at night .

#6 - I talk very fast like bullet train , really LOL !

#7 - My younger sister is taller than me ! ):

#8 - I eat A LOT !

#9 - I don't like to tidy up my bedroom .

#10 - I am talkative (:


And the 10 lucky people i've choose are ... (drumrolls!)
1. Eerah Bonkers

2. Syikin Evans

3. Asma Gay

4. Fifie

5. Zakiah

6. Phyrah

7. Highcurl
8. Fhy

9. Ninie Urie

10. Afique


Okay , i'm done with the quiz that Diy and Ninie asked me to do .


So yeah , sorry for not updating my blog and i know it's quite dusty .

The 3 day 2 night soccer camp was GREAT just that i miss my grandma's dishes and my bed .

LOL !

Got to interact more with my seniors and juniors .

Slept late obviously . The first night slept at 2 plus while the second night slept at 4 .

Sure to have bigger and ridiculous eyebags soon ! Grrrrrrrrrr ~

Yesterday after the camp , met up with the family tree and went jamming . Only 9 of us uh .

Had fun with them especially when Curl started to sing his own-lyrics song . Entertaining though .

Reached home at 7+ and lucky Mum and Dad didnt scold uh .

Fifie slept at my house (:

Today , at 2 , went out with Eerah . God ! I miss her so much !

It's been days since the last time i met her ):

We went Far East and Heeren . Shopped for accesories anyways .

I'm so gonna buy that DRESS soon . Eerah remind me uh ! ^^

Eerah kept asking me to buy a dress for myself . Cause she never seen me before in dress .

Soon okay ? (:

Later Gfs outing , or perhaps TBI outing , we four wear dress ! (((:


Right now , I'M SLEEPY ~

I've not been attending work for a very long time .

Uh , due to my tight schedule . I had camps , schools and family occasions .


Okay , will be updating soon with some pictures .

Takecare (:

No comments: