Like i said to ZAKKY ,
I DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS SHIT , seriously !
I feel like a dog , asking and begging . Don't tell me you want us to feel guilty when we have tried our best to be good friends .
Hey hello .
I'm not in a good mood right now . Thanks to some things that's really bothering me now .
Told some of them , let's just move on , don't have to care anymore . I'm not being mean or whatever luh , but i'm stating something that's true . Idk uh .
Okay , tmr will be away for camp . You may beep or text if you want to . Cause i wont be onlining uh .
Till here , takecare (:
I DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS SHIT , seriously !
I feel like a dog , asking and begging . Don't tell me you want us to feel guilty when we have tried our best to be good friends .
Hey hello .
I'm not in a good mood right now . Thanks to some things that's really bothering me now .
Told some of them , let's just move on , don't have to care anymore . I'm not being mean or whatever luh , but i'm stating something that's true . Idk uh .
Okay , tmr will be away for camp . You may beep or text if you want to . Cause i wont be onlining uh .
Till here , takecare (:
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment