Wednesday, 5 November 2008





Hey hello ;D

Okay wait , how many days i didnt post ?
Let me count . Okay , 2 days ! Pfft -.-
Obviously , i wont want this blog to be dusty .
So i'm here , maybe posting a short entry . I dont know , see how it goes (:

The pictures above was a random ones .
Taken at workplace yesterday , second and third was taken during an outing with Fifie and the last one was taken just now . Oh , mind my ugly faces eh !

Yeah , had training just now . I can't really cope cause long time never do the fitness and all .
But overall had fun and i missed work . I'm sorry workmates !

ECP tomorrow . Supposedly , i dont want to go . Cause i want Sentosa . But i dont want to disappoint my Family Tree , so i decided to join them . Hey , Sentosa next outing eh ! LOL .

Uh my eyes in pain ):

Okay , shall leave now . I need some rest now .
Takecare peepos !

I know my post is sucha bore

No comments: