Wednesday, 5 November 2008















Okay hello (:
Idk what to post . I'm too tired , my mind all blank you know .
So yeah , let the pictures do the talking aye ? (:
Anyways , let me briefly talk abt today uh , if not a lil boring uh this post .
I'd fun today , FAMILY TREE GEREK but 2-3 of them didn't turned up . How sad !
But nevermind !
We did a lot of activities ; Cycling , Swimming , Play Frisbee , Kick some balls , Rollerblading and Create cocked up stories . LOL !
Even if it rains , it didn't stopped us from continuing our activities .
6 hours plus at there and we left the place ard 6 . Had our dinner at Banquet . Otw back home , in the bus , i'd a VERY good sleep . Reached home around 8+ , uh , lucky Mum didn't realise i'm homed so , i straightaway had my shower . Till now , i've got my headache ! Damn ! ):

& Curl , thanks for hitting my eyes !

I need my rest now , TOODLES ~

No comments: