Eh hello . Okay , i've changed my blogskin , again .
Idk why , my hands very itchy , so i go change blogskin .
Yeah , right now killing time . Waiting for 3.30 cause i'll be meeting mates then off we go to Kallang .
Today's the 2nd/last day of the course . Once again , wear home clothes then change there .
Seriously , i'm like so lazy to attend this course . Feel like sleeping at home (:
Tomorrow out with Eerah and Mellysa . Don't know if Diy gonna tag along .
Uhhhhhhhh , Garfield's so cute siaaaaaaaaa ! Yes , that's what i shout to Eerah at the phone . She even asked why my pm used to put "Garfield's so cute siaaa ~" . Cute what ? I love the part when he dances to the beat of Hey Mama by Black Eyed Peas . I've been wanting a cat like him ((:
I'm sorry Eerah/Phyrah cause i didnt have the chance to hang out with you girls today . You know , tight schedule . LOL ! Anyways , have fun yeah !
I'm now in love with Tonight by FM Static . Once again , thanks to Zari (whom Eerah called King of Songs ) . Hehe .
And yeah , i've this phrase in mind everytime i feel overhappy; Dont expect things to turn out good each time .
I guess i'll end here , i need to take my shower cause i smells bad :P
Takecareeeeeeeeeeeeee !
Idk why , my hands very itchy , so i go change blogskin .
Yeah , right now killing time . Waiting for 3.30 cause i'll be meeting mates then off we go to Kallang .
Today's the 2nd/last day of the course . Once again , wear home clothes then change there .
Seriously , i'm like so lazy to attend this course . Feel like sleeping at home (:
Tomorrow out with Eerah and Mellysa . Don't know if Diy gonna tag along .
Uhhhhhhhh , Garfield's so cute siaaaaaaaaa ! Yes , that's what i shout to Eerah at the phone . She even asked why my pm used to put "Garfield's so cute siaaa ~" . Cute what ? I love the part when he dances to the beat of Hey Mama by Black Eyed Peas . I've been wanting a cat like him ((:
I'm sorry Eerah/Phyrah cause i didnt have the chance to hang out with you girls today . You know , tight schedule . LOL ! Anyways , have fun yeah !
I'm now in love with Tonight by FM Static . Once again , thanks to Zari (whom Eerah called King of Songs ) . Hehe .
And yeah , i've this phrase in mind everytime i feel overhappy; Dont expect things to turn out good each time .
I guess i'll end here , i need to take my shower cause i smells bad :P
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
Takecareeeeeeeeeeeeee !
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment