Roses are red , violets are blue .
I am now blanked , so what to do ?
Peter is hot , Ryan is cute .
Hey peeps why not , if i'll stay mute ?
XD
GOD ! Seriously , ifdk what to post .
Narnia is so complicated(cause there's no subtitles) .
Tomorrow i'm out with Eerah baby and after that i'm on course .
Veryveryvery long daaaaaaaay -.-
I'm so bored right now . Yes , i AM sleepy but still , i can't get my butts off from this chair and get my heads on the pillows .
I can see sister trying to understand the movie , LOL !
Check time ; It's 00:10 and still EERAH havent yet on bed . PFFT !
K , i'm being random . Mind with it yeah (:
My mind still isnt in peace(for me to know and for you to find out) !
Hey , i'm a good daughter ok ! I'm trying to figure out how to settle my hp bills and get a new contract . Either change subscriber or change to prepaid .
Then ... CHANGE PHONE ! (how i wish that'll be true) ((:
Just FYI , i'm inactive in Friendster and a little bit more active in Facebook .
So once again , PLEASE alert me if you've facebook yeah :D
So i guess that's for all .
TAKECARE !
I am now blanked , so what to do ?
Peter is hot , Ryan is cute .
Hey peeps why not , if i'll stay mute ?
XD
GOD ! Seriously , ifdk what to post .
Narnia is so complicated(cause there's no subtitles) .
Tomorrow i'm out with Eerah baby and after that i'm on course .
Veryveryvery long daaaaaaaay -.-
I'm so bored right now . Yes , i AM sleepy but still , i can't get my butts off from this chair and get my heads on the pillows .
I can see sister trying to understand the movie , LOL !
Check time ; It's 00:10 and still EERAH havent yet on bed . PFFT !
K , i'm being random . Mind with it yeah (:
My mind still isnt in peace(for me to know and for you to find out) !
Hey , i'm a good daughter ok ! I'm trying to figure out how to settle my hp bills and get a new contract . Either change subscriber or change to prepaid .
Then ... CHANGE PHONE ! (how i wish that'll be true) ((:
Just FYI , i'm inactive in Friendster and a little bit more active in Facebook .
So once again , PLEASE alert me if you've facebook yeah :D
So i guess that's for all .
TAKECARE !
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment