Gagugagugagu, a special hello for all of you! ;D
K, craps! I'm bored, mind with it yeah? ^^
After much of discussions, FT have decided to go ECP tomorrow. I'll be going, wont want any disappointments, but will be going a bit later. It is because, i'll be buying my school books with my parents tomorrow. Going with Eerah and maybe Syikin. Uh this is great! :D
It's been 6 minutes past 12 and i havent sleep yet. I really need to wake up early tomorrow.
And i hate myself for blogging in the middle of the night when i've time early in the evening. Gaaaaaaaahs, if not people will think i've updated for tmr -.-
OH YES! Now, i know who _________ is. Idk if what i see is true but it seems, a little so not _______. Haiyoooo, is this true? Hmmmmm.
Problems, problems, problems and tons of problems and i couldn't count how many problems i'd now. Be it regarding myself or even others. May everything will be fine as soon as possible yeah.
Yesterday i slept late, and idk how come i wake up quite early, earlier than the usual time i wake up. Amazing! FYI, it's Eerah who realised it. Cool huh?! ^^
Till now, im still waiting for Fifie to give me the pictures. I'm waiting, im waiting~
Lemme countdown. 9 days to school reopening. Wah, why so fast?
Eh eh, Eric Yorkie cute siolzxzxzxz~ Yeay yeay! Hahaha.
K, goodbye. Back soon! :D
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment