Monday, 22 December 2008

Hello, good evening fellow bloggers!
Currently, i'm watching __________(uh, scary siolzxzxz the title!) and also, figuring out what's with the missing plug-ins. Damn, i'm getting fedup each time i see, "please install the missing plug-ins to view your applications" or whatsoever luh!
It's been, (lemme count) a week that i've been attacked by germs, virus that causes my flu -.-
And yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, after 15 years, now then i know what is MUCUS! Baaaaahs, once again, i'm not a BIO student. LOL :P Diy, tell me more abt Mucus can? :D
Uh, my dad's now down with bad mood. Tried to talk nicely, but ended up i'm being scolded.
Why uh why? ):
Back to the trip i went last Saturday, i've found this Nike bag which cost like 114 RM and it's so nice i must say! I love the pattern and i wish i can own it. Really nice! But i've told my dad, i don't really need a bag for school uh, cause i still can use my last year bag or what uh. I just need a pair of shoes and stationeries and pencil case. Yeah, talking abt pencil case, i've lost my Converse pencil case which was given on my birthday by my aunt. Not that i purposely lost it. But misplaced. And talking abt misplaced, i've lost my passbook. Pfft -.- Now, my mum is angry with me. Dila, dila! I better find these two valuable thing soon~
I've been really really busy nowadays and it seems that i've no time for work, friends and myself. I'm now getting ready for school and super excited about it. Woohoooo!
So what if im lazy and so what if my friends are like this and like that? Hey, think abt yourself.
My friends are also your friends. Who are you without them? And wait, i dont think they're a bad influence. Sedar diri luh siket!
FT members, im sorry if i cant tag along tmr. ECP is a must yeah, so dont worry! ;P
Both bestfriends of mine, Phyrah and Afiq are away to KL(infact since Saturday uh).
I hope they have a safe trip there. Amin.
Okay, i better leave now. Takecare yawzxzxzx!

No comments: