Heyyyyyyyyyyyy :O
Ive been frustrated with a few creatures lately.
Idk if i shud keep supporting them or contradict with what they did to innocents ard them.
Okay, i shall not elaborate abt that. Its getting on my nerves.
I'd a beautiful day. Being one of the graduating classes, i'd to attend principal talks, listen to some teachers' talks and nags. I've to entertain that all the time. Yes, all the time. And because of that, i dont have my PE lesson. No mini tennis. Tsktsk.
Oh yea, regarding the tag that asma left for me, Mr Wee asked my class to blog everyday. BUT with good english. This is to buck up our english anyways. So yea, im trying. In a few minutes time ive to get ready to religious class. Alamak, i hate having class at the last working day. No mood siolzx! But have to go uh. Or else, my both parents will be nagging at me all day long.
Tomorrow, going for Maths remedial and gonna decorate the class for CNY. I really need to decorate as soon as possible as the date due is coming up manzx! Oh shit, oh shit!
Oh ive missed the fun. Eerah are Lenny are having fun and im so sorry that i cant joined you girls, well you know why kan? :\
Yeaaaaaaaaaay, at laaaaaaaaast, i let the pasts fly away, fly away from me. From now on, ive to keep that in mind (:
Ok, idk if Asma will be going to Madrasah. Or else, im fcuking alone. LOL! Loner later. Pfft ): Haha.
Currently, webcam-ing with Eerah and Lenny. But they're busy with youtube. Watching what also ifdk. Haha. Porn i think? XD
Its left with 280++++ days. I forget the last digit but anyways, i cant waste much time. I gotta prepare with my DNT, i wanna score as much as i can. Perhaps grades that ive never expect to have. Maybe? Who knows? Haha. All the best for me (:
Okay laa, i better get going plus someone's using aft this. So takecare readers. I know, its a boring post! :S
I hate that i love you (:
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment