

Jerk, jerk, jerk!
Told'ya, he's no good. I dont understand why there's such people like him. Useless, heartless and self-centered! I pity girls who've been used by you. They innocent sia! And i wish ive never seen you before!
Yea, early in the morning, around 9, woke up, getting ready for remedial. But you know me right. I will waste my time and at 10 like that, then i took my shower. Haha.
Met up with Zul before entering the class. Seriously, we so lazy to go for remedial. But you see, im a GOOD girl, i won the scissors paper stone and so, we went in the class. Idk if teacher angry uh.
Anw, Royston and gang came even later than us what. LOL!
We did the Esplanade book. Mr Tan taught us how to solve algebra all that. Kay, understood. Haha.
Thought of doing the class deco today but lazy sia. So postponed to Monday. But MUST DO! Cause if im not wrong, Tuesday is the deadline. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!
Again, dad gt bowling competition tmr. All the best for him! Alaaaaaa, i miss bowling! ): Oh yes, with regards of Asma and Alex's tags, haha, yeah, true, i know, Mr Wee gonna be proud of me. Everyday blog what! ^^
Yesyes, no, yea, true, im bucking up with my English you know! (:
Lately, ive been practicing songs sang by male artist and idk why. I think i prefer their songs, the way they sang, the feeling-ness. Haha, i wanna take vocal class uhhhhhhhhhhhh like seriously shitzx manzx! XD
And the picts above, my face suckzx,suckishzx,suckzx! But i like the quality of Zul's camera than mine's. Mine's if other people's faces can, if my face, dammit bodoh! -.-
4E5'09, all the very best yaw! I know, there's always success in us. We can, we can! We can make it! Go 4E5! Go 4E5!
So, im done, till here, Ms Green(Mr Brown's wife) signing off!
I wish, you've never exist
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment