I am so bored, all i do was to play computer and listen to songs but luckily football entertained me. Currently watching ManU vs Wigan. Shitzx! My lips is bleeding, the taste, *slurp*, kay, im not a vampire nor dracula eh. It taste yucks obviously!
My throat's pain at the same time, it feels like a blade is cutting my throat into half and the pain, its undescribable. A few minutes ago, my uncle from Jurong West called my home and reminded me about tomorrow's outing. ECP! Wooohooo, its been decades since i last went there. Duh, i was joking! But i miss cycling there. I miss the breakwater which i used to had hard times climbing it, i miss the fresh air there, i miss viewing the "haunted ship", i miss going with my friends, i miss kicking balls there and afterall, i miss being one of the visitors there. Haha. Im gonna cycle tomorrow, for sure! (:
Oh yea, just now i tuned into MTV and that song, Only One, i miss and love that song! Legend siolzx! I miss singing it. Haha LOL! I miss listening to the singer's voice and the nice melody of the violin. I miss Yellowcard! Oh manzx, why am i talking about misses throughout my post? So jiwaaaaaaaaaaaang~
Currently, my hall is very dark, quiet and i must say that i REALLY can't see the letters on my keyboard. Pfft -.- My dad asked to switch off the light. If not, my younger brother tend to messed up the house and will be so hyperactive which is causing disturbance, especially in the night. Later, neighbours complain, just like last time. Dammit!
Wait, ive got this one hilarious story to share with you readers.
You know, around 4+ just now, just as im about to get out from my house with Fifie to shop, this one angmoh who lives at the 6th storey of my HDB flat, came by. He asked, Can i check if my jacket is here? It dropped. So, my mum asked my granny to check. After that, that guy, went in my house to check. Unfortunately, his jacket was found at the other apartment, not mine. Pity that guy. I so-called tease him. I keep repeating the way he asked my mum. LOL!
Im bad, i know :\
Uh, my hand is tired already cause i can feel it puffing out. Okay, enough details already, Alex? Haha!
Kaaaaaaaaaaaay, byeeeeeeeeeee!
Aint no way im gonna let you down
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment