"Goodbye, Bella,"
"Wait!"
"Take care of yourself,"
These dialogues are part of the reason for the tears that fall from my eyes. I was too engrossed with New Moon that i can read lots of pages a day, well, depends, if im not tired laa. Thanks to Ain for lending me. Hehe. Currently reaching page 100.
So yeah, ive been leaping right? I mean yesterday i didn't use the computer. Its because im too tired. First, had training then watched the e2/e4 vs e3/e5. Proud to say, yeah e3/e5 won. Cant deny that the players are all good. But whatever it is, it was indeed, a very good game. Good job guys! (: Anw, i've just had my shower and still, the perfume my dad bought actually sticks on my skin even though ive used soap for goodness sake. Haha. But i like the perfume! Infact, i love to use my dad's perfumes. Mine? I'll put aside. Haha.
My little brother, Hannan wanted to use the computer, he wants to play game. Ohmy, he's just 4 and he knows how to play, even pro-er than me. Pfft.
Oh yeah, ive voted already and this time, Alex Turner. And and, the last vote, Ryan Ross won!
Wooohooo, haha! (: To my surprise(or not), Hilman got his NS letter already. I mean, the whatever reminder laa. The NS thing is really hard man. Fine there, cannot go overseas for more than 3 months. Woah, and perhaps, in 5 years time he'll be serving his NS. Haha! Can't believe it XD
Today was an interesting day(and please count the long day i had)! First up was English remedial. Err, i dont really like the arrangements. I mean, can you believe it, my class only had 2/3 Malay students including myself. Oh maaaan, i feel like im in my Physics class and im the only Malay girl seh. I mean, not being racist. Okay, lets put up this way. I want my friends whom i know. But LUCKILY, got that ZF to accompany me or else, i dont know who to talk to. But with Lukas and Brother KP also can. Haha! XD
Yeah, about the Heron dance, idk how it goes. TRYING my best to make a good dance whatever it is. Now i know, how hard to be a so-called choreographer. But thanks to Zul and the others for thinking of some steps. Good job girls! ^^
Okay, im done. I'll be un-privating my blog soon yeah. Maybe change link or what laa.
Be back for any updates. Takecare readers!
it was so sweeet
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment