Tuesday, 17 February 2009

Heyho.
Im so sorry for not posting the day before. I was tired and sleepy that i've no mood to use the computer. Plus, sister used it yesterday. So yeah.
Now, idk what shall i do. Maybe waiting for people to send me songs for the dance. Have been trying out some nice steps, but we'll see how. I find that the songs are just too short and fast and in the end, we had hard times changing steps. Okay cut that topic.
Anw, currently watching Istri Untuk Suamiku and im bored. Still waiting for at least 1/30 people to talk to me. Come on, talk, talk!
Ehhhhhh, i really miss someone, but hey, doesnt mean i love that someone. I want to talk to him, but alamak, got problem laaa.
And and, that Ryan Ross look-alike <3!!!!
Oh shiaaaat, tomorrow got 2 tests; DNT and MT. I havent study for DNT, yeah later, before i go to sleep. Must!
And and and, i'm so damn HUNGRYYYYY! I need food, i need someone to feed me. Please please, perhaps, send me spaghetti cause im craving for it. Lalala~
Oh yeah, i've failed my comb. science. Physics, CARELESS MISTAKES maaaan! Chem, i predicted it already. Haha. Dila, when will you wake up from this lazyness and dont-care attitude? Haiya, wake up laaa deyyy.
Okay luh people, im seriously lazy to post. And yeah, its fun spamming Nemesis' blog. Haha. Okay byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
missing you

No comments: