Sunday, 15 February 2009

I've went through lots of obstacles in life and i can't bear any of it anymore especially in love. Now i feel the hardpain when you've to see someone else happy but it isn't you who smiling. Infact, you've to cry silently inside. Why can't i be like others who seems happy, really happy with whoever their partner is. Life is equals to let-fate-decides. Agree with me right?
Anw, today, went out with my usual peeps to Wdlands regional library. I dont study, i just see them doing their work. Haha. Aft that, i left early, searched for Ninie's present. Eh babe, i hope you like it yeah? ^^ I LOVE YOU SISTER! Happy advanced 14th birthdaaaaaay! May your wishes come true aye? (:
Back at home, we celebrated her birthday with Polar chocolate cake. Its nice, i swear. And at last, all cousins reunioned. Hehe.
Ugggh, right now having massive headache. But thanks to Ninie for massaging me yeah. Yet, still in pain. LOL!
Alamak, i stop here laaa, cant take the pain already uh.
So long yeah? Byeeeeeeee.
im trying

No comments: